Essas aulas de inglês são para alunos intermediários e avançados de inglês como segunda língua. Eles incluem “Ler”, “Ouvir” e “Escrever”. Basta seguir a lição respondendo às perguntas à medida que as encontra.
Please LIKE & SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/SteveBradeley/videos
ENGLISH LESSON: Cooking Concepts ONE
Recipe number : 1). Pasta Carbonara recipe in English
- First, watch the video and name the equipment used.
- Second, watch the video again and name the ingredients used.
Thirdly, Answer the questions below about Jamie’s instructions.
- Did he use cream in the recipe?
- In total how many ingredients did he use?
- What kind of pork did he use?
- What is ‘lean’ bacon?
- What kind of cheese did he use?
- What animal does the cheese he used come from?
- How many and what kind of egg did he use?
- Why did he ‘twist’ the pasta as he put it into the pan?
- How much salt did he put into the pasta and water?
- Explain what he did to the guanciale before he put it into the pan?
- What did he use to ‘crush’ the black pepper?
- How much cheese did he add to the egg before putting it into the pan?
MY STUDENT USING HIS ENGLISH TO GIVE A COOKING CLASS:
His English is very good now. Congratulations my friend.
Write out the recipe for Spaghetti Carbonara.
In your writing describe all of the ingredients and processes.
Use examples of all of the simple tenses. See below: All of the three simple tenses revision.